1.WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
It is free to explore our Website without providing any Personal Data. When you visit the Website or fill in forms in our Website, for example to contact us or to download our valuable thought leadership resources, we may request that you provide Personal Data and Navigational Information.
Personal Data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Navigational Information refers to information about your computer and your visits to the Website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Complete any of our Website forms or provide information in a job application
- Subscribe to a Newsletter
- Compete a survey on our website
3. HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner.
- Send information or content to you which we think may be of interest to you by email, post, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business.
- Promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you
- Notify you about changes to our services.
- Contact you about administrative matters.
- Investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse
4. HOW DO WE SECURE THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT?
CashAnalytics maintains technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data processed on this website as fully as possible. These measures include encryption, physical access security, user access security measures or other technologies and tools which CashAnalytics believes may enhance the security of its systems and facilities
5. WHO HAS ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA CASHANALYTICS COLLECTS?
CashAnalytics limits access to personal information to those employees, contractors, business partners or agents who require such access in connection with providing products or services to you or for other legitimate business purposes.
We use the following data processors in the course of our business: Cloud CRM Provider, Cloud-based Support Services and Cloud-based Email Notification Services. We require all third parties to have appropriate technical and operational security measures in place to protect your personal data, in line with Irish and EU laws on data protection. Any such company or individual will have access to personal information needed to perform these functions but may not use it for any other purpose.
Data subjects can prevent cookies from being placed by our website at any time by making the relevant settings in their web browsers and thus permanently objecting to the placement of cookies. They can also, at any time, delete cookies that have already been placed by using their web browsers or other software programs. This is possible in all common web browsers. If data subjects disable cookies in their web browsers, they may not be able to use all the functions of our website in full.
8. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. CashAnalytics sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
9. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
10. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
11. Transmission of personal data
Personal data is transmitted to third parties only if that is authorized under data protection law, and to external service providers for processing on behalf of the controller and subject to its instructions. In general, data is not processed outside the EU or EEA. If data needs to be transmitted to a country outside the EU or EEA in an individual case, this is done solely on the basis of the EU standard contractual clauses or to countries for which an adequacy decision has been adopted by the EU and under a contract on processing on behalf of the controller. We will not sell your personal data to third parties or otherwise market it.
12. WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
CashAnalytics would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request CashAnalytics for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CashAnalytics correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CashAnalytics erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CashAnalytics restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CashAnalytics’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CashAnalytics transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority in relation to any issues related to our processing of their personal data. As our organisation is located in Ireland and we conduct our data processing here, we are regulated for data protection purposes by the Irish Data Protection Commissioner. You can contact the Data Protection Commissioner as follows:
- Go to their website www.dataprotection.ie
- Phone on +353 57 8684800 or +353 (0)761 104 800
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Data Protection Office – Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, Ireland, R32 AP23
14. CONTACT THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted via:
- Telephone: +353 (01) 5240552
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: CashAnalytics, Waterloo Exchange, Waterloo Road, Dublin 4, D04 E5W7, Ireland.