Trusted by Finance Professionals Worldwide
Cash Management Software that Senior Management can rely on to make better business decisions
Automate Over 90% of Your Forecasting Process
Automate manual Cash Forecasting and Liquidity Planning tasks such as the creation of forecasts, collection of bank account data and reporting of cash flow across an organization.Request Demo
Comprehensive Solution To Meet Your Individual Needs
- Flexibility to manage any number of forecasting processes
- Streamline data collection and reporting
Intelligent Receivable Forecasting
AI driven receivable forecasting to analyze and predict short term Cash Flows with exceptional speed and accuracy.Request Demo
Accuracy Reporting to Drive Forecasting Improvements
Forecast versus actual and performance reporting at the touch of button. Implement feedback and continuous improvement processRequest Demo
Finance and Treasury Professionals Trust CashAnalytics
The simple setup, logic that is easy to understand for everybody in the process, and very flexible cutomization of the model are the main reasons why we like CashAnalytics so much.
CashAnalytics provides a flexible, easy to handle Cash Forecasting solution that supports me and my colleagues reliably on a a daily basis. The onboarding of new subsidiaries or bank accounts are no problem. Any questions to the CashAnalytics team are answered with the highest priority.
Based on the outputs from CashAnalytics we have seen a massive improvement in the quality of forecasting. Senior management’s faith in our forecasts is now at an all time high and we are using what we are seeing as a basis for significant decision making for the company’s future, something we couldn’t do before.
The system is very user friendly, it's straightforward to handle large volumes of transactions, e.g. the mapping rules handle over 80% of bank classificaitons autmatically - users are delighted.
Frequently Asked Questions
What problems does CashAnalytics solve?
The number one problem CashAnalytics solves is the significant reduction in time and effort spent on manual cash reporting and forecasting tasks. At a baseline CashAnalytics will reduce reporting time frames by 90%.
Some of the manual tasks CashAnalytics automates include:
- Cash flow data collection from reporting entities and business units
- Ledger data collection from ERP systems
- Balance and transaction data collection from banks
- Data consolidation and reporting
- Actual versus forecast analysis
- Currency revaluations
- Historical trend analysis
- Forecast creation
With a robust and reliable process in place, CashAnalytics will allow you forecast and manage short term cash flow with the upmost of confidence.
How will it help me?
Our mission is to help companies put intelligent cash flow analysis at the center of their most important business decisions. Why? A company can’t thrive or survive without a deep understanding of cash flow and how it impacts business decisions. It’s the only thing that matters in the long term.
We know the time and effort that is spent on cash flow analysis and forecasting by companies world wide, every day. Most of this time is focused on manual tasks which often produces a basic output with little or no business insight. We want to change this.
CashAnalytics Cash Flow Forecast Software will help you dramatically reduce the time and effort in your current forecasting process and more importantly increase the accuracy of your forecasting. With reliable touch-of-a button visibility over future cash flow, you will clearly understand upcoming cash and liquidity shocks and surprises.
How does CashAnalytics work?
CashAnalytics is a Cash Management Software. It automates manual cash forecasting and liquidity planning tasks such as the creation of forecasts, collection of bank account data and reporting of cash flow across an organization.
All data is captured from systems and users through a single centrally designed and controlled forecast model.
How is CashAnalytics different to other solutions?
CashAnalytics is differentiated from other solutions including treasury management systems, consolidation tool and in-house built solutions in a number of different ways:
- Focus – We have a laser like focus on short cash reporting and forecasting. Our solution is continuously evolving in this direction.
- Depth of Functionality – In line with our focus, CashAnalytics has a depth of functionality designed to solve the problems experienced by mid and large cap companies when managing and forecasting cash flow.
- Ease of Use – The most common feedback we get from prospects and customers is that CashAnalytics is clean and easy to use. We pride ourselves on ease of use and work hard every day to ensure that our users get maximum value from the system.
- Speed of Roll-out – Compared to other solutions, CashAnalytics is very fast and painless to roll-out. An individual user can be up and running after one session with our Customer Success team and larger roll-outs can be completed in a matter of weeks.
- Cost & ROI – All-in, including set-up and ongoing subscription, CashAnalytics is the most cost effective solution available on the market (including in-house built solutions) guaranteeing a positive ROI within the first six months of use.
- Quality of Support – We pride ourselves on the quality of support we provide to clients on an ongoing basis. Our client’ success means everything to us and our Customer Success teams ensures this happens every day.
- Continuous Product Development – CashAnalytics does not stand still. We invest heavily in research and development with the effect that the system is growing and getting better every day.
Does CashAnalytics integrate with our existing systems?
CashAnalytics can easily integrate with any source of internal or external cash flow data. Whether it is connecting directly with your banks to retrieve electronic bank statements or integrating with your ERP system to capture ledger information, CashAnalytics can automate the capture and organisation of all cash flows within your business.
We have a range of different connectivity options available including API and FTP, and have experience connecting with all of the top ERP providers in the market.
How long does CashAnalytics take long to set-up/ implement?
This depends on the plan and customer requirements however the below is a good guide:
- Power User Plan – Two web based sessions with customer success over a one week period.
- Team Plan – Three web based sessions including team training (although this can be managed internally) over a two week period.
- Enterprise Plan – This does depend on the nature and depth of requirements however we aim to complete all roll-outs within 4-6 weeks.
What ongoing support is provided?
Our Customer Success team provides an exceptionally high level of support to all users of CashAnalytics. This ranges from simple login issues to more complex data mapping and system integration questions.
Can I customize plans?
Yes, all plans can be customized to your specific requirements. This is done by adding the following to base plans.
- Reporting entities
- Bank accounts
- Bank connections
- System/ ERP connections
- Modules (intercompany, FX, ZBA, loans)
Contact us to get customized pricing quote based on your requirements.
Do you offer a free trial?
No, we don’t offer a free trial as such however there are number of ways you can see and try the product before you buy, including:
- Standard demo
- Customized demo
- Proof of concept
- Demo portal access
How much does it cost?
We have a flexible pricing structure that is flexible to your companies needs, requirements and level of usage, simply fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you regarding pricing details.