CashAnalytics will be at the ACT Smart Cash Conference on 12 February 2019 and will be presenting a case study titled: How Rubix simplified and improved its cash forecasting with CashAnalytics.
We welcome anyone who is planning on attending the conference to come to see our presentation where we will explore how Rubix, Europe’s largest provider of industrial maintenance products and services, used our software to simplify, automate, and improve cash forecasting while combining two separate multinational businesses.
The presentation will walk through the following areas and allow space for questions for those who seek further information.
- Background to solution: A review of the pain points / drivers behind Rubix initiating the request for a solution.
- Specifics of Rubix requirements: A detailed look at the specifics of the requirements Rubix needed from the output in terms of business structure, reporting requirements, data requirements, etc.
- Implementation project overview: A review of how CashAnalytics was implemented as a solution and what it took to go live.
- The value of CashAnalytics: We’ll take a view of a day in the life of the Rubix Treasurer to explore practical examples of the way they benefit from using the system.
- Reporting and Analytics in focus: By focusing in on the core reporting and analytics outputs offered by the system, we’ll show how data can be viewed and accessed in a way that isn’t possible without CashAnalytics.
- Q&A: We’ll close the presentation with a Q&A for those who would like further information on any particular aspect of the project or would like to know more about CashAnalytics.
In addition to the case study presentation, we will also have an exhibition stand out in the main hall opposite the refreshments area for those who would prefer to ask us any questions either in advance of the presentation or after it.
For those that cannot make it to London, shortly after the conference we will be publishing the case study as an article on our website. If you wish to be emailed a copy when it is published please submit your email address on our contact page. For those that can make it, we look forward to seeing you there!
How to set up a best practice 13-week cash flow forecast
13 weeks is the most popular cash forecasting time horizon. This is because it strikes a balance between accuracy and range, allowing companies to forecast accurately enough to strengthen decision making, and offering a view into the future that stretches far enough to support medium-term planning. Although we’ve covered the ...John Champion - August 08, 2019
How electronic bank statements enable automated bank reporting
Electronic bank statements are the cornerstone of automated bank reporting. They enable CashAnalytics, as a specialised cash flow forecasting software provider, to offer live and consolidated cash balance reporting to our clients. Although electronic bank statements can be obtained with a simple request to the issuing bank, banks typically don’...Martin Gillespie - May 17, 2019
Why Finance is Driving the Advanced Technologies Agenda
Working with finance and treasury teams on both sides of the Atlantic, a trend we increasingly see is that IT teams are no longer the gate-keepers when it comes to purchasing technology. Rather, it is finance and treasury themselves who identify and engage the technologies they need to enhance performance. ...John Champion - May 09, 2019